Erin Alaine Smith
Hi! My name is Erin Smith. I’m a photographer from Mission Viejo, CA.
I took this photo with my iPhone while driving home today. The quality of the image is most definitely that of a camera phone, but I love the way the TRA made the photo look almost like a painting! After applying the actions, my husband didn’t believe me when I told him I took it with my phone.
Here’s my recipe:
- Yang- on field, foreground, and tree to get all parts exposed
- Big Blue- on sky, and even a little on the green parts of the tree
- Oh Snap
- Flare Up (golden)- flare-up opacity @21%
- Vignette & Blur- Edge Burn @9%, Blur @63%
- Then I cropped it because I didn’t like so much of the foreground in the photo
- Lux(hard) @44% (Just used this action for the first time a few days ago….LOVE IT!)
- A Better Web Sharpen