- General color correction
- Then ran Dirty Diana and erased texture on couple by about 50% and 80% on the faces
- Then ran Pool Party
- Then ran Beer Googles at 40% opacity and erased out some of the couple inconsistently to mimic a tilt shift or similar lens
- Then ran P.O.S. and dropped opacity to 30%
- Then did a rectangle marquee and refined the edge to 150 and inverted the selection and brought down the curves for a vignette.
- Then I ran Grandma’s Tap Shoes to bring down the color a little more retro at an opacity of 44%