- Intel-based Mac1
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- 2GB RAM
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 71
- 2GB RAM
RadLab requires one or more of the following programs
- Photoshop CS3 or later2
- Photoshop Elements 7 or later
- Lightroom 2 or later3
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are fully supported.
- RadLab is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Adobe Photoshop.
- Lightroom supports RadLab as an “External Editor”. Photoshop-specific features such as Smart Objects and the RadLab Launcher panel aren’t available in Lightroom.
Legal And Geek Stuff
ADDITIONAL LICENSE INFO
RadLab uses several additional software libraries, licensed under the following terms. Copies of the license information can be found in the Totally Rad/Licenses folder that came with this program.
SQLite (Public Domain)
Boost C++ Libraries (Boost Software License)
littleCMS and Libxml2 (MIT license)
Qt (LGPL 2.1)
Google Breakpad, Pantheios, STLSoft, and bzip2 (BSD)
Crypto++ (Public Domain)
libcurl (MIT/X derivative)
OpenSSL (OpenSSL License)
zlib (zlib License)
QT Library Changes
QT Libraries v4.7.3 (214mb gzip)
Our Qt Changes (4k diff)
Qt Build Instructions (4k txt)